22 مارس 2011

Addiction to gossip

one upon a time . i knew a guy who was sick of his mother because she was addict to gossip and he told me that she always come to him and talk to him about her friends and she think of that as abounding between him and her . and he asked me some questions . such as .

"What feels good at the time?"

"I think he was relieved of our wounded ego self to feel like we are one up to these people, and this gives us something to connect on. "

"I feel bad after?"

"I think he doesn't feel good . he doesn't like me to be judgmental and that's what makes it feel kind of empty."

"What do you think you avoid the feeling when you gossip with your mother?"

"Well ... I think that most of the time and I do not care about others as you really want to be, so I end up feeling kind of alone, and others are empty and lonely on I want to connect with them, but I think I am too afraid of rejection that I bring back Other. Maybe I'm gossip with Mindy in an attempt to feel better, and it works at the moment, but then I end up feeling worse than that. "

Gossip is like any other addiction - it is a way to avoid responsibility for your feelings, and can be used by self-injured as a means of connecting with others. Self and wounded many of the roads in an effort to connect with others other than authentic, and truly care, such as drinking together, pot smoking together, and make a mockery of the others together, or even using things such as food to get a sense of proximity without having to be genuine. Gossip is another one of the ways in which self-wounded trying to connect and get filled up when you abandon yourself externally.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق