how to treat any kind of Addiction
Who would have thought that the meanderings on my "What is the addiction" you have a 1-stop resource guide for the 12 step, Second edition of the alternatives? Indicate that many of the statistics are based on research and other governmental institutions that reputation to validate my experience working in the field of treatment for a period of 30 years. I felt happy for my clients satisfied because of the many programs for recovery and beyond that I have designed and taught with passion, conviction, and results.
I have been for a long time supporter of the views and research by people like Stanton Peele, Fingarette Herbert, and Thomas [Szasz], Gordon Marlatt and George Phelan, Edward J. Khantzian and other more traditional researchers and writers. The counterpoint is important to their work and that what appears to the point of view of one side of the addiction and treatment. Why is this critical? Because I think that we humans often very complex and creative, and strengths and the value determined based on the simple naming of the disease, and addiction, and attendance A promise that success. Perhaps some of the behaviors when under the influence can be lumped into categories, but not for a person who participates in these behaviors. So we need to treatment programs (the treatment is the right word?) individuals who believe it is unique of its kind and respect for the World Health Organization, and how they are in the moment and they are where they have meaning and purpose even if we do not understand that. I do not mean that anything goes or works - on the contrary - choice, responsibility and consequences necessities to gain freedom, and often requires learning many of the skills development long forgotten. However, how to achieve it? The answer lies in the depths of every individual. In Gestalt we call this interdependent and, participated in the establishment of the ongoing process at the present time I am in a relationship you / talk shows.
Now to the question above - what is the answer, and the right approach? The client has the answers and the doctors do not. May be our hopes, wants, and dreams of our customers, we may be well-trained with all types of certificates, but client will make us if we are unable to try to figure out the best. Our work to support, listen, and to assist birth long ago forgotten the "I" and never work harder than the client or will do more than s / he is able to process. Doctor Gestalt, I work from the perspective of relations talk shows and the flexibility to approach the needs of the client current almost any perspective any I can work with Bodymind, and emotions, perception, and feelings and perceptions which are interconnected with everything as long as the focus is the client and not my agenda.
Given that the results of treatment rather low regardless of what treatment is provided, and the question remains, what makes this concept that many roads lead to Rome is not acceptable to this extent? Is this competition, and if one approach works for why is the exclusion of another approach? Is not it possible that just as individuals from different cultures may have their own ways of solving problems in the population of drug addicts have special preferences for sobriety behind? Before we take all ourselves seriously, let's not forget that 77-82% treat themselves (Solomon 7.11.2010) without the use of formal treatment.
I think, has always been. If it works, great, if it does not meet your needs, look for another approach - and do not forget to consider yourself in the equation.
Let us celebrate the many men and women who dedicate their lives to find answers to the questions posed by the elusive nature of human addiction, and we are ready to create innovative programs.
As for myself, and I want to celebrate my clients, their endurance and determination to create a life worth living or because of excessive use in spite of these substances. There is no best treatment for freedom from addiction and relapse dreaded to meet one's potential as a human being. I hope you find all the program that speaks to the heart and soul - one person to another. You do not
"Once an addict, always an addict"
But you
"Once a man always a man"
Always in the process of becoming
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق